What to Pack for Band Rehearsals / Competition Days:
- Instrument / Equipment (All reeds/sticks/mallets/oils/flags/poles/etc... provided)
- Music and Drill Sheet Folder
- Water Bottle / Thermos jug (a must ! for every member - every rehearsal)
- Sun screen ! ( a must)
- A Hat or a ball cap to keep the sun off your head
- NO Jeans are to be worn during marching drill rehearsals.
- Bring Snacks / Beverages OR Meal if needed depending on circumstances
- Bug spray / repellent - your preference.
- Phone charger - or other chargers if you have multiple devices
- Plain Black Hi-Calf Dress sox - Plain Changing shorts (spandex) - White T-shirt
- Dinkles for Band - Guard Performance Shoes for Color Guard
- A Change of clothes if needed depending on your personal situations.
- A Hoodie or Sweat Shirt for Cooler Weather and possible Rain Gear ?
- WE ALWAYS STRESS THAT ALL STUDENT MEMBERS MUST PRACTICE GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE AT ALL TIMES
All Sales through Amazon Smile help to benefit the BCHS Music Students and Program.
HELP US OUT:
click above to get started.
HOME OF THE BLUE DEVILS MUSIC & PERFORMING ARTS DEPARTMENT
WHATS COMING UP....
BCHS MUSIC Rehearsals and
INTO THE WOODSare postponed until further notice.