What to Pack for Band Rehearsals / Competition Days:
- Instrument / Equipment (All reeds/sticks/mallets/oils/flags/poles/etc... provided)
- Music and Drill Sheet Folder
- Water Bottle / Thermos jug (a must ! for every member - every rehearsal)
- Sun screen ! ( a must)
- A Hat or a ball cap to keep the sun off your head
- NO Jeans are to be worn during marching drill rehearsals.
- Bring Snacks / Beverages OR Meal if needed depending on circumstances
- Bug spray / repellent - your preference.
- Phone charger - or other chargers if you have multiple devices
- Plain Black Hi-Calf Dress sox - Plain Changing shorts (spandex) - White T-shirt
- Dinkles for Band - Guard Performance Shoes for Color Guard
- A Change of clothes if needed depending on your personal situations.
- A Hoodie or Sweat Shirt for Cooler Weather and possible Rain Gear ?
- WE ALWAYS STRESS THAT ALL STUDENT MEMBERS MUST PRACTICE GOOD PERSONAL HYGIENE AT ALL TIMES
HOME OF THE BLUE DEVILS MUSIC & PERFORMING ARTS DEPARTMENT